For your convenience, our doctors may perform diagnostic tests or begin treatment during your initial visit. That means you could be with us for two or three hours. In planning your visit, ask a close family member to drive you. It is important for you to be accompanied by someone who understands your diagnosis, treatment and procedures, and who can be involved in your care.
Carolina Retina Center has made it easier for first time patients by offering health related forms online. Please select the appropriate form(s) from the bottom of this page, print them out and bring them to your appointment already completed. By offering you this option to print the forms at home in advance of your appointment, you will be able to complete them at your own pace and will not be required to come in early. Please print the forms on white paper only.
Click On This Link To Download The Forms
- Medical insurance cards
- Your driver’s license or government issued ID card
- A list of all medications/dosages you are currently taking: This includes prescriptions, vitamins and over the counter drugs
- All prescription glasses or contacts you wear
- Any eye drops that you are currently using
- If you are diabetic, bring your medication with you, as well as glucose tablets or hard candy
- Sunglasses to wear home after your appointment